Brenda was first introduced to vitreous enamels in 1968 and has enjoyed the excitement, vibrancy and permanence ever since, with each firing being unique.
I create “Enamelled Treasures” on copper using vitreous enamels, exploiting the wonderful colours, qualities and behaviour of the glass with multiple firings at temperatures up to 900C. I specialise in matching colours to clients requirements.
- Saturday 29th April
- Sunday 30th April
- Monday 1st May (Bank Holiday)
- Saturday 6th May
- Sunday 7th May
Blackberry Barn Studio
About this studio
Jewellery & a paintings will be on display as well as my ceramics & paintings. I’ll be making ceramics throughout.
- This studio has disabled access
- Visitors to the studio will be able to buy my art
- I’m happy to undertake commissions – please ask!
- Workshops and tuition are available
Contact me as follows: